DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION - DPS Nagpur
|Age Criteria||Admission Schedule|
|Fee Structure||School Timing|
|Documents required for Registration and Admission||School Transport|
|Syllabus for All Classes|
Documents required for Registration and Admission
The following documents are to be deposited with the school:
- The Registration form
- Admit and Identity Cards
Photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the registration form
- Birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent authority. A certificate issued by doctors, nursing homes, hospitals etc will not be accepted)
- The Last report card, for Class II onwards.
- Transfer certificate, for class II onwards.
- Originals of the above will be required for verification at the time of admission only. The registration form will be summarily rejected, if there is any discrepancy found between the particulars filled in the form and the supporting documents.
- Paste three recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate (one of which should be pasted on the registration form, and the other two on the admit and identity cards.
- Enclose a coloured (Pair) postcard size photograph of the parents along with the form.
- At the time of admission, a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner and Indemnity bond supplied by the school will have to be furnished along with the other forms.